Amyra Dastur, who recently made her debut with Manasuki Nachindhi, loves travelling whenever she gets time off from her work. Apparently, the actress likes to try various kinds of adventure sports too, which has helped her discover herself.
“I don’t travel for the sake of travelling. I indulge in adventure sports and this helps me shed my inhibitions and discover myself in the process. Also, I get to meet different people from various cultures. That helps me to be balanced and open in my approach,” the actress said.
She’ll next be seen in Rajugadu in which she’s paired opposite Raj Tarun. Sanjana has directed the film and it’s slated for release in May.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover