Amyra Dastur’s last outing, Manasuku Nacchindi ended as a disappointment at the box office recently. But this has not stopped the young heroine from signing new films in the south.
The latest news is that Amyra has been roped in to play the female lead in G V Prakash’s new Tamil film. Adhik Ravichandran is directing this film which is a complete fantasy thriller.
G V Prakash last acted in Adhik Ravichandran’s adult comedy ‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’ which was successful at the box office. This is a good break for Amyra as G V Prakash is going great guns in his career off late.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views