Amyra Dastur’s last outing, Manasuku Nacchindi ended as a disappointment at the box office recently. But this has not stopped the young heroine from signing new films in the south.
The latest news is that Amyra has been roped in to play the female lead in G V Prakash’s new Tamil film. Adhik Ravichandran is directing this film which is a complete fantasy thriller.
G V Prakash last acted in Adhik Ravichandran’s adult comedy ‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’ which was successful at the box office. This is a good break for Amyra as G V Prakash is going great guns in his career off late.
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic