Amyra Dastur, who’ll soon be seen in Manjula’s upcoming film in which she’s paired opposite Sundeep Kishan, is thrilled to be part of an interesting Hindi film. Titled ‘Kaalakaandi’, the film stars Saif Ali Khan in the lead role and it has been directed by Akshat Verma, who had written Delhi Belly.
Talking about her work, Amyra said, “I’m quite choosy about my work. I have done couple of Hindi films, a Tamil film, and an international film (Kung Fu Yoga), and it’s important for me to be part of something exciting. And Kaalakaandi is something which I’m eagerly looking forward to.”
The film’s teaser was unveiled recently and Amyra is seen dancing along with Saif Ali Khan in one of the scenes. Kaalakaandi also stars Sobhita Dhulipala in a lead role.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai