Amyra Dastur, who’ll soon be seen in Manjula’s upcoming film in which she’s paired opposite Sundeep Kishan, is thrilled to be part of an interesting Hindi film. Titled ‘Kaalakaandi’, the film stars Saif Ali Khan in the lead role and it has been directed by Akshat Verma, who had written Delhi Belly.
Talking about her work, Amyra said, “I’m quite choosy about my work. I have done couple of Hindi films, a Tamil film, and an international film (Kung Fu Yoga), and it’s important for me to be part of something exciting. And Kaalakaandi is something which I’m eagerly looking forward to.”
The film’s teaser was unveiled recently and Amyra is seen dancing along with Saif Ali Khan in one of the scenes. Kaalakaandi also stars Sobhita Dhulipala in a lead role.
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Expect the unexpected in Mani Ratnam’s Nawaab
- Naa Nuvve gets a new release date
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Nag, RGV unveil Shivaji: A Sound Moment