With three back-to-back hits in the form of Khaidi No.150, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Shatamanam Bhavathi, January gave a great start to Tollywood trade. This month will also see the release of Suriya’s long delayed action entertainer, S3.
Now, February will be no less in offering entertainment to movie lovers with a wide variety of movies. On February 3rd, Nani, Vishnu and Lakshmi Manchu will be locking horns with Nenu Local, Luckkunnodu and Lakshmi Bomb respectively.
On February 10th, Nagarjuna-K Raghavendra Rao’s devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is slated to release along with Manchu Manoj’s romantic action entertainer, Gunturodu.
And on February 17th, Rana’s submarine war drama, Ghazi, will hit the screens in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. On the same day, Raj Tarun’s comic caper, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, too, will be trying its luck at the ticket windows.
The last week of February will see Sai Dharam Tej’s sports drama, Winner, having a box-office clash with Nikhil’s intense revenge drama, Keshava, both releasing on February 24th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s new look goes viral
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer