All eyes are on the hat-trick collaboration between the Arya actor-director duo, Allu Arjun and Sukumar. Both Bunny and Sukumar have joined hands after scoring their careers’ biggest hits with their previous movies, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and Rangasthalam.
Already, the Allu Arjun-Sukumar film has wrapped up its first schedule in Kerala and the second schedule will be held in the God’s Own Country from March 13. Apparently, the team will be camping in wild Kerala jungles for nearly 40 days. Sukumar has planned several intense action scenes in this extensive schedule.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this as-yet-untitled film. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the film and DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy
- Vishnu Manchu files nomination after seeking Dasari’s blessings
- Anand Devarakonda’s Pushpaka Vimanam gets a release date