Prakash Raj met the press today after getting defeated in the Maa elections that were held yesterday. The national award-winning actor has now resigned from the Maa association.
Speaking to the media, Prakash Raj says that he cannot work in an association that has the agenda of region base. He also added that he will continue to serve Telugu cinema as an actor.
Yesterday night, Naga Babu, who supported Prakash Raj’s panel also resigned from Maa. Now Prakash Raj has come forward and by the looks of it, he is clearly upset with his loss.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label