Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film Anaamika is going to be the shortest film in the director’s career so far.
In the past 12 years, Sekhar Kammula has directed five films and Anaamika is his sixth film. Most of his films had a run time of anywhere between 150-180 minutes; however, all that seems to have changed when it comes to his upcoming film Anaamika.
Speaking at the audio launch of the film, Sekhar Kammula revealed, “The film’s runtime is just 2 hours 5 minutes and I must add that Yendamuri Veerendranath is the reason behind this short runtime. He insisted that the run time for this film should be less since it’s a thriller and I totally agree with him.”
Nayanthara has played the lead role in the film and Harshvardhan Rane, Vaibhav Reddy and Thambi Ramaiah have played other important roles. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Vijay C Kumar is the cinematographer. The film is going to release on May 1.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day