Nayanatara is one of the most talented young actresses of her generation. She has had a good number of hits to her credit in all the four languages down south. She was last seen in Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ in Telugu and she is going to be seen very soon in the film ‘Anamika’.
Nayanatara is playing the lead role in ‘Anamika’, which is the official remake of the super hit Bollywood flick ‘Kahani’. The movie is being directed by Sekhar Kammula. Sharing her experience Nayan said “Anamika will be my most memorable character. It is a very challenging role which has a lot of scope for acting. I haven’t watched the original version yet, as I don’t want to get influenced by Vidya’s performance and I will not be watching it till my shooting is finished”.
“I also strive to be unique among my peers. This is a quality that has helped me immensely”, she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?