Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film Anamika is gearing up for its big release in Telugu and Tamil soon and if all goes well, the film might hit the screens in February. Nayanthara is playing the lead role and the film also stars Harshavardhan and Vaibhav Reddy in important roles.
The latest buzz is that the film’s trailer is going to be launched tomorrow in GVK Mall, Hyderabad in a grand way. Since the story revolves around a woman trying to find her husband, the makers are planning to promote the film in a unique manner. Initially, several posters of a person named ‘Ajay Shastri’, who was missing, were posted all over the walls and even the teasers revolve around Nayanthara trying desperately to find out where her husband is. It certainly looks like Sekhar Kammula wants to involve people in this search.
Endemol India, Logline Productions and Select Media Holdings are jointly producing this bilingual film. M M Keeravani has scored the music and Vijay C Kumar is the cinematographer.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral