Vijay Devarakonda’s brother Anand Dvearakonda made his debut with Dorasani which was a big flop at the box office.
But that did not stop him from signing films. He is already shooting for his next film and now there is news about his other film.
The latest gossip going around is that Anand will feature in a remake of EVV Satyanarayana’s old hit Thali. The talk is that the film will be changed to suit today’s tastes.
Though there is no confirmation, this news has caught on all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding