Vijay Devarakonda’s brother Anand Dvearakonda made his debut with Dorasani which was a big flop at the box office.
But that did not stop him from signing films. He is already shooting for his next film and now there is news about his other film.
The latest gossip going around is that Anand will feature in a remake of EVV Satyanarayana’s old hit Thali. The talk is that the film will be changed to suit today’s tastes.
Though there is no confirmation, this news has caught on all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?