Vijay Devarakonda’s brother Anand Dvearakonda made his debut with Dorasani which was a big flop at the box office.
But that did not stop him from signing films. He is already shooting for his next film and now there is news about his other film.
The latest gossip going around is that Anand will feature in a remake of EVV Satyanarayana’s old hit Thali. The talk is that the film will be changed to suit today’s tastes.
Though there is no confirmation, this news has caught on all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family
- Ram Charan lauds UMUR team
- Kajal almost confirmed for that biggie
- Teenager’s special video for Mahesh’s birthday goes viral
- Namrata’s overwhelming love towards Mahesh revealed yet again