Young hero Anand Deverakonda’s new film, Middleclass Melodies is going to skip its theatrical release for a direct OTT outing on Amazon Prime on the 20th of this month. A few days ago, the team had unveiled the trailer of the film and it has been receiving a positive feedback from moviegoers.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s trailer has clocked more than 10 million views, which is an amazing feat for a relatively newcomers film. 96′ fame Varsha Bollamma is the female lead in this family drama.
Senior producer Anand Prasad has bankrolled the movie. Debutant Vinod Anantoju is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!