Young hero Anand Deverakonda’s second film, Middle-class Melodies, released on OTT during the lockdown and earned critical acclaim. Thanks to this much-needed success, Anand is being flooded with exciting offers. He has now signed his next film.
Anand’s next film will be directed by ace cinematographer KV Guhan, who had earlier directed Kalyanram’s 118. The film will be bankrolled jointly by veteran producer Suresh Babu and his Oh Baby co-producer Sunitha Tati. Apparently, Guhan has come up with yet another interesting script that floored Anand and the producers. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar