Young hero Anand Deverakonda’s second film, Middle-class Melodies, released on OTT during the lockdown and earned critical acclaim. Thanks to this much-needed success, Anand is being flooded with exciting offers. He has now signed his next film.
Anand’s next film will be directed by ace cinematographer KV Guhan, who had earlier directed Kalyanram’s 118. The film will be bankrolled jointly by veteran producer Suresh Babu and his Oh Baby co-producer Sunitha Tati. Apparently, Guhan has come up with yet another interesting script that floored Anand and the producers. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release