Young hero Anand Deverakonda is lining up a series of interesting projects. His new film, Baby, has been launched in style earlier today. While veteran producer Allu Aravind sounded the first clap, director Sukumar switched on the camera and director Maruthi directed the muhurtham shot.
Baby is touted to be a new age love story. The film also features young hero Viraj Ashwin and YouTube star Vaishnavi Chaitanya in lead roles. Kobbari Matta director and Colour Photo producer Sai Rajesh is directing the movie and Taxiwaala and Manchi Rojulochaie’s producer SKN is bankrolling it under Mass Movie Makers banner. The film’s regular shoot will commence from October 20.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio