Mahi V Raghav, the director of the hit comedy-horror Anando Brahma, is a thrilled man these days. After facing a tough time following the debacle of his directorial debut movie Paatashaala, Raghav got the much needed break with Anando Brahma.
Already, several Bollywood production houses have been vying for Anando Brahma’s Hindi remake rights. In his latest interview, Raghav said that he would love to remake the film in Hindi himself.
Given a chance, Raghav would love working on the film’s Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada remakes as well. “I’ve travelled with the story for so long now. I wouldn’t mind even if I don’t get paid for it,” Raghav added.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane