After two successful movies, Bhale Manchi Roju and Anando Brahma, Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy, the producers at 70mm Entertainments banner, have announced their next project. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Mahi V Raghav, the director of Anando Brahma.
The makers announced that their third project will have a high-octane concept pitched by the director. Going by the poster, it looks like the film will be based on politics, but it’s too early to speculate. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this project.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again