After two successful movies, Bhale Manchi Roju and Anando Brahma, Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy, the producers at 70mm Entertainments banner, have announced their next project. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Mahi V Raghav, the director of Anando Brahma.
The makers announced that their third project will have a high-octane concept pitched by the director. Going by the poster, it looks like the film will be based on politics, but it’s too early to speculate. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this project.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble