After two successful movies, Bhale Manchi Roju and Anando Brahma, Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy, the producers at 70mm Entertainments banner, have announced their next project. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Mahi V Raghav, the director of Anando Brahma.
The makers announced that their third project will have a high-octane concept pitched by the director. Going by the poster, it looks like the film will be based on politics, but it’s too early to speculate. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral