Anasuya, who will be sharing the screen space with Chiranjeevi in Godfather said the latter’s tips helped her improve her acting skills.
“I met Chiranjeevi Garu on a couple of occasions in the past. He shared a few tips on how to come up with realistically performances and that really helped me. In Rangasthalam, I tried to emulate Chiranjeevi Garu by staying rooted to the character and it worked very well for me,” she said.
Adding further, Anasuya said working with Chiranjeevi in Godfather will be one of the best moments of her career.
Godfather is the Telugu remake of Lucifer. The film is directed by Mohan Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others