Anchor turned actress Anasuya, has come a long way in Tollywood. From being an anchor on television, Anasuya is all set to do her maiden film as an actress soon. Meanwhile, her cameo in the upcoming film Soggade Chinni Nayana has become the talking point all over.
Speaking about the same during an interview, she revealed that even though her cameo is just for few minutes, the response that she has got is quite good. Adding further she said that she has certain good offers in hand and will be signing them soon. Soggade Chinni Nayana has Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi as the female leads.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles