Anchor turned movie actress Anasuya is in high demand following the back-to-back successes of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Kshanam. The actress, surprisingly, didn’t sign a handful of movies as expected and seems to be preferring quality over quantity.
According to the latest reports, Anasuya will be making her Kollywood debut with the Tamil remake of Kshanam. This film will feature veteran star Satyaraj’s son Sibi Satyaraj as the main lead and it will also have Adah Sharma reprising her character from the Telugu version
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation
- Pranay’s father files case against RGV
- Top Bollywood star announces film on Galwan Valley clashes
- Poll : Which of these NTR projects are you looking forward to?
- Actor reluctant to play Power Star in RGV film