Anchor turned movie actress Anasuya is in high demand following the back-to-back successes of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Kshanam. The actress, surprisingly, didn’t sign a handful of movies as expected and seems to be preferring quality over quantity.
According to the latest reports, Anasuya will be making her Kollywood debut with the Tamil remake of Kshanam. This film will feature veteran star Satyaraj’s son Sibi Satyaraj as the main lead and it will also have Adah Sharma reprising her character from the Telugu version
- Nandita Swetha’s next enters second schedule
- Poll : What did you think of NTR Mahanayakudu’s trailer ?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s intense and dramatic trailer raises expectations
- Niharika’s career getting a good push
- Big B donates Rs 2.5 crores to martyrs of Pulwama attack