Anasuya seems to have bagged an author-backed role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa. She was quite excited when asked to open up about her role in the Sukumar directorial.
“I can’t reveal much about my role in Pushpa now. But I can safely say my character packs a punch and it will be as impactful as the one I played in Rangasthalam. I should thank Sukumar for trusting in me and giving me an important role in Pushpa,” she said.
Anasuya recently shot for her portion at a specially erected set in Hyderabad.
Pushpa unit will resume shoot after Allu Arjun recovers from Covid and is back to full health.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative
- Crazy director approaches Uppena fame Kriti Shetty?
- Latest- RRR’s new poster loading