The makers of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s hat-trick film, Pushpa, kick-started the film’s shoot a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. Sukumar is canning a few crucial scenes featuring Allu Arjun and other lead actors.
And the latest update is that star TV hostess turned actress Anasuya Bharadwaj has joined Team Pushpa earlier today. The actress took to Instagram and shared a small glimpse of the shooting location. Needless to say, Anasuya, who played the memorable Rangammatha character in Sukumar’s previous blockbuster Rangasthalam, is quite excited to team up with the director yet again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?