Ram Charan-Sukumar’s much-awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, is slated to hit the screens on March 30. The film’s teaser will be out on January 24. Needless to say, expectations are humongous on this high-budget entertainer.
It’s well-known that anchor turned actress Anasuya is essaying a crucial role in the movie. Until recently, there have been several speculations that Anasuya is playing Ram Charan’s aunt in the movie. However, Anasuya, in a recent media interaction, refuted these rumors, but remained tight-lipped about her role.
Rangasthalam’s shoot is currently underway in Angaluru in East Godavari district. Samantha is the female lead in this high-budget romantic action drama, which also has Jagapathi Babu and Aadhi Pinisetty in important roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the movie and DSP is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Creations holds key meetings for Saaho’s release
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?
- Interesting gossip about Sushanth’s role in Allu Arjun film
- Runtime locked for Ram’s Ismart Shankar