Many blamed Anasuya that she rejected to be part of a song featuring Pawan Kalyan in Attarintiki Daredhi. But she did not lose hope and went on to do films according to her choice.
Because of this, she did not get many offers but everything changed with Rangasthalam as she won rave reviews for her performance. Anasuya proved what she can do as an actor and this opened floodgates for her in Tollywood.
Now, she is being offered several roles and next in line is a de-glam role in YSR biopic Yatra. There is also a talk that she has signed a big project in Telugu which has been kept under wraps.
As of now, she is taking one film at a time and is equally balancing her television career as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram