Many blamed Anasuya that she rejected to be part of a song featuring Pawan Kalyan in Attarintiki Daredhi. But she did not lose hope and went on to do films according to her choice.
Because of this, she did not get many offers but everything changed with Rangasthalam as she won rave reviews for her performance. Anasuya proved what she can do as an actor and this opened floodgates for her in Tollywood.
Now, she is being offered several roles and next in line is a de-glam role in YSR biopic Yatra. There is also a talk that she has signed a big project in Telugu which has been kept under wraps.
As of now, she is taking one film at a time and is equally balancing her television career as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero