Star TV hostess turned actor Anasuya Bharadwaj is going places quite literally. Recently, she signed her maiden Kollywood film opposite acclaimed actor Vijay Sethupathi. And now, Anasuya is all set for her Malayalam debut opposite none other than Mollywood Megastar Mammootty’s recently announced film, Bheeshma Parvam.
Apparently, Bheeshma Parvam’s director Amal Neerad was very impressed with Anasuya’s performance in Mammootty’s YS Rajashekar Reddy biopic, Yatra, and offered her a crucial role in his film. Anasuya is thrilled to be making her Mollywood debut and sharing screen space with Mammootty once again. She will commence the work on the project by taking part in a workshop in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster