TV hostess turned actress Anasuya Bharadwaj is currently working on Ravi Teja’s Khiladi, Krishna Vamsi’s Rangamaarthaanda and Sunil’s Vedantham Raghavaiah. She will also be debuting in Kollywood with acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s upcoming film.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Anasuya has been approached for a special cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period action drama under Krish’s direction. Apparently, Anasuya will also be sizzling alongside Pawan in a special dance number in this as-yet-untitled film. However, an official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
It’s well known that Trivikram had asked Anasuya to make a special appearance in the ‘It’s time to party dance number in Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedhi. However, Anasuya politely turned down the offer as her role didn’t have any prominence in the story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date