After refusing a small cameo in the then industry hit, Atharintiki Dharedhi, anchor turned actress Anasuya Bharadwaj is all set to act in a Pawan Kalyan-starrer. Apparently, Anasuya will be playing a key role in Pawan’s recently launched 27th film under Krish’s direction.
As per the latest updates, Anasuya’s role in this Krish directorial will be close to 30 minutes duration, but her character will be quite crucial to the narrative. Nature of her character is still unknown. The film is set in the pre-independent India.
AM Rathnam is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film. More details are awaited regarding the other cast and crew members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom