After refusing a small cameo in the then industry hit, Atharintiki Dharedhi, anchor turned actress Anasuya Bharadwaj is all set to act in a Pawan Kalyan-starrer. Apparently, Anasuya will be playing a key role in Pawan’s recently launched 27th film under Krish’s direction.
As per the latest updates, Anasuya’s role in this Krish directorial will be close to 30 minutes duration, but her character will be quite crucial to the narrative. Nature of her character is still unknown. The film is set in the pre-independent India.
AM Rathnam is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film. More details are awaited regarding the other cast and crew members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?