Anchor Harshavardhan, who comes in for crime programs and other stuff in leading Telugu news channels, has been arrested by the Vijayawada police for his attempts to blackmail the management of a dental college.
Harshavardhan reportedly threatened to telecast a negative program against the dental college and asked Rs 5 Crores as a ransom. While college officials tried to negotiate a lower sum as settlement, an adamant Harshavardhan reportedly did not budge.
Out of helplessness, the college then approached Police Officials, who laid a trap and nabbed Harshavardhan. The case is being investigated to see if any other persons are involved in this blackmail episode.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?