While actor Ayushmann Khurrana has been bestowed with the National Award for his role in the film Andhadhun, the film is now in the news for its remakes down south in both Telugu and Tamil.
Tamil film buffs are in quite a surprise that actor Prashanth, best known for his role in Jeans is set to star in the remake. While expectations were that one of the leading stars would take up the role, there is a bit of criticism that the out of form actor will star in the film.
Several people have been trolling this unexpected development.
Apparently, Prashanth’s father veteran actor Thiagarajan purchased the rights. Interestingly, Prashanth is a trained piano player, the role that will be played by the lead!
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon