The star cast for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun, was finalized last month. While Nithiin will be reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s national award-winning act, Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh have been roped in to play the characters essayed by Tabu and Radhika Apte respectively.
The romantic scenes in Andhadhun were very crucial to the narrative and one of the major highlights of the film. However, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Telugu version may not feature any steamy scenes between the lead pair. Apparently, the Telugu version’s makers will only be adapting the scenes that drive the narrative, without leaving much room for romance.
This Merlapaka Gandhi directorial is being produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release