The star cast for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun, was finalized last month. While Nithiin will be reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s national award-winning act, Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh have been roped in to play the characters essayed by Tabu and Radhika Apte respectively.
The romantic scenes in Andhadhun were very crucial to the narrative and one of the major highlights of the film. However, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Telugu version may not feature any steamy scenes between the lead pair. Apparently, the Telugu version’s makers will only be adapting the scenes that drive the narrative, without leaving much room for romance.
This Merlapaka Gandhi directorial is being produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to make a cameo in a horror drama
- Ragini Dwivedi set to make a comeback in films
- Janhvi Kapoor auditions for Hollywood films
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic