Our viewers are aware of the fact that filmmaker Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri, who sizzled with child roles in many films is making his debut as a hero with the movie titled ‘Andhra Pori’. This movie is a remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time-Pass’. Ulka Gupta is the heroine for this teenage love story .
This movie has completed its shooting formalities and the makers have announced that the movie will release on May 15th. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and produced by Ramesh Prasad. Josyabhatla is scoring tunes for this flick.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das