Akash Puri, son of ace film maker Puri Jagannadh is currently doing a film titled ‘AndhraPori’. Latest update is that the shooting of the film has been wrapped up and the makers are planning to release the film on May 15th.
Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time Pass’. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and Ulka Gagan Gupta will be seen opposite Akash. Keep watching this space for more details on this project
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date
- Rajasekhar’s next is a thriller
- NKR’s Entha Manchivadavura locks its release for festive season