Akash Puri, son of ace film maker Puri Jagannadh is currently doing a film titled ‘AndhraPori’. Latest update is that the shooting of the film has been wrapped up and the makers are planning to release the film on May 15th.
Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time Pass’. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and Ulka Gagan Gupta will be seen opposite Akash. Keep watching this space for more details on this project
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun