It is a known fact that Akash Puri’s debut film, Andhra Pori has landed in some problems regarding its title. The case was moved to the high court recently and the fresh and final hearing will be heard on this case tomorrow.
The film was in much news as the Andhra Settlers Forum alleged that the film’s title hurt the sentiment of Andhra people. The film is directed by Raj Mudiraju and is based on the love story of boy based in Telangana who falls in love with a Andhra girl.
Slated for a release on Friday, let’s see whether the controversy will be settled before its release time.
- This Bollywood star would love to be part of Rajamouli’s RRR
- Samantha’s much awaited film gets a release date
- Press Note : “NTR Mahanayakudu Grand Premiers Today”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Press Note : “All set for Mithai USA premiers on Feb 21st..!!”