It is a known fact that Akash Puri’s debut film, Andhra Pori has landed in some problems regarding its title. The case was moved to the high court recently and the fresh and final hearing will be heard on this case tomorrow.
The film was in much news as the Andhra Settlers Forum alleged that the film’s title hurt the sentiment of Andhra people. The film is directed by Raj Mudiraju and is based on the love story of boy based in Telangana who falls in love with a Andhra girl.
Slated for a release on Friday, let’s see whether the controversy will be settled before its release time.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry