Talented Tamil director Mysskin, who scored a decent hit with his last outing, Psycho, had announced his next film with Simbu. But the project was shelved even before going on the sets due to reasons unknown.
Now, the latest news is that Mysskin’s next is going to be a horror thriller that stars Andrea Jeremiah in the lead role. As per the initial reports, the film will be going on sets from the month of November.
Noted actor Rajkumar Pitchumani, who did a key role in Psycho, has been roped in for a prominent role in the new film. More details regarding the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?