Recently, several working stills from the sets of Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing film, Darbar, were leaked online and went viral on social media. The pictures were allegedly clicked by some of the students of a college in Mumbai when the film was being shot in the college campus.
To prevent further leakages, Darbar’s unit imposed strict regulations and restricted the students’ movements near the shooting location. Angered by this, the students resorted to an intense altercation with the unit. The situation turned serious when the protesting students pelted stones at the unit members. However, there have been no reports of injuries.
Nayanthara is the leading lady in Darbar. AR Murugadoss is the director. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this much-awaited film.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?