The huge void that the legendary director Bapu has left will never be fulfilled and one of the many actors who had the chance of working under this legend is Anil Kapoor. Interestingly, many of us are not aware that Anil’s debut in Hindi and Telugu films was under the direction of Bapu garu.
As expected, Anil was deeply saddened with the death of Bapu and he said “Bapusaab was my mentor, guru, guide and philosopher. I learnt so much from him about cinema and life.” Incidentally, Anil Kapoor’s elder brother Boney also made his debut as a producer with Bapu’s film ‘Hum Paanch’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack