From the past few days, there have been several rumors that have gone around saying that Venkatesh and Sai Dharam Tej will be doing the crucial roles in Anil Ravipudi’s next titled F2.
Now, the director himself has come out in the open and revealed that he is yet to cast for the film. He tweeted and said to everyone to wait for the official word.
Ever since the film has been announced there has been the tremendous buzz of all over. Anil Ravipudi is fresh from the success of his last three films Supreme, Raja The Great and Pataas.
Casting of my next film is yet to be finalized. I will myself announce it once it is finalized. Please wait for the official word. Thanks.☺☺👍👍
— Anil Ravipudi (@AnilRavipudi) November 13, 2017
Articles that might interest you
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film