Following the humongous success of Sarileru Neekevvaru, all eyes are on Anil Ravipudi’s next project. Even though the talented director hasn’t made an official announcement yet, it’s being said that Anil is currently working on the script for F3, a sequel to his 2019 Sankranthi blockbuster, F2.
Meanwhile, F2 is being remade in Hindi. Noted Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor has acquired the film’s remake rights and he has cast his son Arjun Kapoor to reprise Varun Tej’s role in it. However, Anil Ravipudi is not interested in helming F2’s Hindi remake.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Anil said that he is not keen on going back to the same story again. Meanwhile, popular Bollywood comedy entertainers’ specialist Anees Bazmee is directing F2’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed