Following the humongous success of Sarileru Neekevvaru, all eyes are on Anil Ravipudi’s next project. Even though the talented director hasn’t made an official announcement yet, it’s being said that Anil is currently working on the script for F3, a sequel to his 2019 Sankranthi blockbuster, F2.
Meanwhile, F2 is being remade in Hindi. Noted Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor has acquired the film’s remake rights and he has cast his son Arjun Kapoor to reprise Varun Tej’s role in it. However, Anil Ravipudi is not interested in helming F2’s Hindi remake.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Anil said that he is not keen on going back to the same story again. Meanwhile, popular Bollywood comedy entertainers’ specialist Anees Bazmee is directing F2’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun poster out on Sree Vishnu’s b’day