It’s been reported that the sequel to 2019 blockbuster F2 will be going on floors from the second week of December. Venkatesh and Varun Tej, who played the lead roles in F2, will be reprising their roles in the sequel.
Meanwhile, the film’s director Anil Ravipudi and his family today visited Simhachalam temple in Vizag and performed special pooja to the film’s script. Reportedly, Anil, his wife and their two kids were present at the pooja ceremony.
Titled F3, the sequel will be bankrolled by top producer Dil Raju. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today