Anil Ravipudi is the toast of Tollywood after the super success of F2. He has only given hits to date and has a 100% success rate which is a rarity these days.
Now, he is being showered with so much love and speaking about it, Anil says that success has not come to him easily as it took him ten long years to become a director.
He further reveals in an interview that his parents had to go through a lot of insults from his relatives and outsiders during his struggling days and the only thing he would tell them was there would be a day when he would make it really big.
He finally ended by saying now that he has made it big they are very happy and proud of him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?