With Sarileru Neekevvaru, director Anil Ravipudi has scored the biggest hit of his career. He is one of the most sought-after directors in Tollywood at the moment. But behind his success lies an immense struggle.
In a latest interview, Anil Ravipudi revealed that he had struggled a lot to convince producers to bankroll his first movie, Pataas. It was then that Anil had narrated the script to Kalyanram. Even though the Nandamuri hero liked the script, he wasn’t ready to produce it himself as he had lost heavily on his previous film, OM.
Both Anil and Kalyanram had met several producers with the script only to be turned down by them. This prompted Kalyanram to take the risk and produce the film eventually. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?