With Sarileru Neekevvaru, director Anil Ravipudi has scored the biggest hit of his career. He is one of the most sought-after directors in Tollywood at the moment. But behind his success lies an immense struggle.
In a latest interview, Anil Ravipudi revealed that he had struggled a lot to convince producers to bankroll his first movie, Pataas. It was then that Anil had narrated the script to Kalyanram. Even though the Nandamuri hero liked the script, he wasn’t ready to produce it himself as he had lost heavily on his previous film, OM.
Both Anil and Kalyanram had met several producers with the script only to be turned down by them. This prompted Kalyanram to take the risk and produce the film eventually. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed