Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 11. Expectations on the film are sky-high among fans and trade circles. Mahesh will be seen as an Indian Army Major who returns to Kurnool town and locks horns with local politicians.
Ever since the makers erected a giant Kondareddy Buruju set in Hyderabad, there has been a rumor that Sarileru Neekevvaru will feature an intense faction backdrop set in Rayalaseema. However, the film’s director Anil Ravipudi has trashed this rumor in a latest interview and clarified that there will be no faction track in the movie.
Anil further said that Sarileru’s story is a blend of patriotism and family emotions and that the story mainly revolves around Mahesh, Vijayashanthi and Prakash Raj. Anil concluded saying that fans and family audiences will have a great time with Sarileru Neekevvaru this Sankranthi season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- First look poster of Mahesh’s SVP on July 31st
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Vishwak Sen launches Merise Merise’s trailer; Film releases Aug 6
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill