Director Anil Ravipudi delivered the biggest blockbuster in his and Mahesh Babu’s career with Sarileru Neekevvaru during the Sankranthi season. Since then, he has been busy penning the script for his next directorial venture, F3. He had wrapped up the script during the lockdown, but the shootings are yet to resume.
Meanwhile, Anil Ravipudi has turned script writer for popular director Nakkina Trinadh Rao. Apparently, Anil has penned a confusion comedy as a tribute to his favorite director, the legendary Jandhyala’s Nalugu Stambhala Aata.
While Trinadh Rao will direct the movie, Anil will get the credit as a story, screenplay and dialogue writer. Dil Raju is bankrolling this project. The film will feature two young heroes. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?