Young music composer Anirudh Ravichander is celebrating his birthday today. Anirudh is scoring the music for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th film, Agnatavasi, which is being directed by Trivikram. On this occasion, Anirudh has given an exclusive video interview.
During the interview, Anirudh has confirmed that his next project in Tollywood will be with NTR and that the movie will be helmed by Trivikram. Needless to say that this revelation from the horse’s mouth has thrilled Tarak’s fans to no limits. The much-awaited Tarak-Trivikram movie will kick-start from January or February next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May