Anirudh Ravichander was supposed to debut in Telugu with A.Aa but things did not work out for him. But now he has signed the dotted line and will be making his debut with none other than Pawan Kalyan himself.
The young composer took to his twitter handle and expressed his happiness. Anirudh is one of the most sought after composers in Tamil films and it would be very interesting to see how he composes tunes for Pawan.
The shooting of this film will kick-start in December and the heroine of the film is yet to be decided.
— Anirudh Ravichander (@anirudhofficial) November 5, 2016
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars