The much-awaited multi-starrer featuring the father-son duo, Chiyaan Vikram and Dhruv Vikram, was formally launched earlier today in Chennai. Acclaimed Kollywood director Karthik Subbaraj will be directing this gangster drama.
In the past, star Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander was chosen to compose the music for this crazy project. However, in an unexpected development, Anirudh has walked out of the film and he has now been replaced by yet another talented young composer Santosh Narayanan. Karthik Subbaraj himself has received the news to fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours