After helming the national award-winning blockbuster, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker has been busy working on his second film already. This as-yet-untitled movie is being produced by senior filmmaker Suresh Babu and it is touted to be a youthful buddy comedy.
As per the latest updates, Tharun has roped in young beauty Anisha Ambrose, who will be seen in Okkadu Migiladu that’s releasing tomorrow. Apparently, Anisha’s ability to speak fluent Telugu convinced Tharun to sign her up for his project. Details of Anisha’s character are still under wraps.
The entire shooting will be we wrapped up in a 45-day schedule. Young hero Vishwak Sen, who made his acting debut with Vellipomakey, is playing the main lead in this film, which mostly features relatively new actors.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him