After helming the national award-winning blockbuster, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker has been busy working on his second film already. This as-yet-untitled movie is being produced by senior filmmaker Suresh Babu and it is touted to be a youthful buddy comedy.
As per the latest updates, Tharun has roped in young beauty Anisha Ambrose, who will be seen in Okkadu Migiladu that’s releasing tomorrow. Apparently, Anisha’s ability to speak fluent Telugu convinced Tharun to sign her up for his project. Details of Anisha’s character are still under wraps.
The entire shooting will be we wrapped up in a 45-day schedule. Young hero Vishwak Sen, who made his acting debut with Vellipomakey, is playing the main lead in this film, which mostly features relatively new actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi