After helming the national award-winning blockbuster, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker has been busy working on his second film already. This as-yet-untitled movie is being produced by senior filmmaker Suresh Babu and it is touted to be a youthful buddy comedy.
As per the latest updates, Tharun has roped in young beauty Anisha Ambrose, who will be seen in Okkadu Migiladu that’s releasing tomorrow. Apparently, Anisha’s ability to speak fluent Telugu convinced Tharun to sign her up for his project. Details of Anisha’s character are still under wraps.
The entire shooting will be we wrapped up in a 45-day schedule. Young hero Vishwak Sen, who made his acting debut with Vellipomakey, is playing the main lead in this film, which mostly features relatively new actors.
- Will NOTA’s failure effect Taxiwaala’s opening?
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019