Equally popular both in Telugu and Tamil film industries, Telugu actress Anjali has her kitty full with four projects in Telugu and a couple of Tamil projects with leading stars. Until a couple of years ago, the actress was neck deep into numerous controversies that affected her career.
Looks like the actress has found herself in yet another controversy regarding her upcoming Tamil film, Mappilla Sangham. The film has been in the making since last year and Anjali gave 54 callsheets for the film. Apparently, the makers wasted half of those callsheets and they have been bothering Anjali for fresh dates to complete the remaining
Since Anjali is busy with her current projects in Telugu, she asked the Mappilla Sangham makers to shoot in Hyderabad, which allegedly led the team to propagate false rumours about Anjali’s non-cooperation. Anjali requested the media and the film industry people to stop being negative on her.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success