Anjali is on a roll these days. After bagging the lead role in Raj Kiran’s upcoming horror comedy, Geethanjali, the actress has grabbed a big offer in Kannada, as per the latest reports. Anjali will soon team up with Puneeth Rajkumar, who is one of the biggest actors in Kannada film industry.
Pawan Wadeyar, who had earlier made Potugadu, is going to direct this Kannada film starring Puneeth Rajkumar and Anjali and it has been titled as Dheera Rana Vikrama. The film’s shooting is expected to begin soon and it’s going to be a complete mass entertainer. Meanwhile, Puneet Rajkumar’s upcoming film is a remake of Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu and it’s slated for release later this summer.
Very few actresses from Telugu have landed big offers in Kannada and made a good name for themselves in Kannada film industry. Let’s see if Anjali can manage to taste success in Kannada as well.
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan