The hit Tamil film of Nayanthara, Immaika Nadodigal was a good hit in the state of Tamil Nadu. Now the news is that the film has bee titled Anjali CBI officer and has wrapped up its censor formalities.
The film has Anurag Kashyap in a negative role and he has some superb scenes with Nayanthara. The film is ready for a release on the 22nd of February in a good number of screens.
Raashi Khanna made her Tamil debut with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?