The hit Tamil film of Nayanthara, Immaika Nadodigal was a good hit in the state of Tamil Nadu. Now the news is that the film has bee titled Anjali CBI officer and has wrapped up its censor formalities.
The film has Anurag Kashyap in a negative role and he has some superb scenes with Nayanthara. The film is ready for a release on the 22nd of February in a good number of screens.
Raashi Khanna made her Tamil debut with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch first look of Modi biopic
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach