The Telugu Film Industry is experiencing a very bad phase right now. A number of well known film personalities have passed away in recent months. Renowned actress Anjali Devi passed away today afternoon in Chennai. The veteran actress passed away while undergoing treatment in Vijaya Hospital.
Anjali Devi was born in 1927 on August 24, in Peddapuram. She made her film debut in 1936 with the film ‘Raja Harischandra’. Stardom followed with ‘Gollabhama’, ‘Keelu Gurram’, ‘Swapna Sundari’, ‘ Chenchu Lakshmi’, ‘Lava Kusha’ etc.
Anjali Devi acted with almost all the leading actors of her time across South India. 123telugu.com is deeply saddened by this and extends its condolences to Smt Anjali Devi’s family.
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?