Actress Anjali is creating a lot of disturbances in Tollywood right now with her family issues. After publicly filing a complaint against her stepmother and a Tamil director, Anjali disappeared and she has not attended her scheduled movie shoots. While some sections of the media reported that Anjali made contact with her brother and mother, there is no conclusive evidence about the same.
This confusion has not gone down well with the film industry. Producers Suresh Babu and Suresh Kondeti spoke to the media about this incident and they have asked Anjali to put an end to the confusion. Anjali first shot into limelight in Andhra Pradesh with Suresh Kondeti’s ‘Journey’ and the success of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ cemented her position as a talent to watch out for.
“Anjali must quickly come clean and put an end to the confusion.Her actions are hurting her producers. If there are any serious personal problems, the industry will stand by her to solve the issues amicably. But this hide and seek game has to end”, said Suresh Kondeti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja